Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Time Flies When You're Rich and Powerful

BradDad caught meningitis two weeks ago. I wonder if it has anything to do with Zahara and the other stuff we brought home from Africa. A nice man named Shaka gave me a healing stick that I have been whacking BradDad in the bum with (Ed. Note: Master Maddox's English could be presented in a grammatically correct manner, but I have vowed on Queen Jolie's decree to represent the young master's verbiage exactly as it is stated. I have tried to explain that one should never end a sentence with a preposition, but for now, we are working on toilet training. One skill at a time, I presume). It's been a little while since I've posted, but I have been really, really busy. I'm painting again, which has taken a great weight off of my shoulders; being a creative individual can sometimes burden the soul in inexplicable ways.

Now that BradDad and Ange are really serious, I have to tell him about my REAL step-dad Billy. Below you will see a loving picture that I took of Ange and Billy in happier times. Billy liked me, in fact, he recently contacted my agent in regard to a small role in The Bad News Bears. BradDad is the best, though. YEAH! I LOVE HIM!!!

My birthday is soon. I will be four years old. That's really old. I will be witnessing my second leap year of life, and it will be fun. I will leap like a frog. Ribbit! Right now I'm three and eleven-twelfths and it's the pits. Worthington has my stallion saddled, and I need to ride. Cheers!!!