Tuesday, August 23, 2005

In A New York Minute!

It was just another trip to the place people in America call the Big Apple. I think that's funny. Hero was somewhere else, and Zippy and I were with Ange. I was just a normal kid, with a normal life, and normal influences, like Van Gogh and Basquiat. But then ... IT HAPPENED!

I don't know why everyone started reading my blog, but Worthington told me it was because I was really special. He said it was my paintings, and my laugh. Well, I'm not so sure about all this. When Ange took me shopping the other day, everyone kept staring at us, and I knew they were really staring at me. Usually, they stare at Ange because she's really pretty and she's my mommy and she's really nice, but now that I'm famous, everyone seems to be acting weird.

I only started this to have an outlet for my thoughts. Worthington thought that it was a good idea, and that it would help me get rid of the pressure of being so cool. But, I don't know! In light of all that has happened, Hero and Ange both suggested I hire a publicist. Worthington found me a really cool dude, Buster West & Associates. He can be reached at buster_west@hotmail.com - he is my new publicist, and he makes me happy. He told me "don't worry kid, we'll make sure your face is everywhere, from cereal to CBS!" Is that good? Ange said for now, that's really good.